Job Title – Asst. Manager (Operations)
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
• Understand end to end pre-press Image Management/Publishing process.
• Undertake process analysis, identifying process improvement initiatives and work as ateam member
towards timely implementation.
• Able to analyze the raw contents and map it to the publishing software.
• Analysis of client requirement and knowledge transition.
• Responsible for all deliverables on time and meeting client requirements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should be able to handle the process individually.
• Proficient in image editing software, publishing platforms and technologies.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, on Windows /Mac platform and related typesetting
• Experience in managing all pre-press project activities.
• Good Computer skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
• Excellent knowledge of various MIS reports.
• Good Team management skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good data/content analysis skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and perform quickly.
Experience in Years: 8-10 Years