We are looking for MS NAV – 5/2009 certified Consultant to do requirement analysis, process mapping, implementation planning, application design and development, testing and client interfacing for projects. The candidate should posses a minimum 4 – 5 years of relevant experience & good understanding of ERP/Business Application. …
Designation: AX Functional Consultant
• Graduate(Any), Preferably MCA, BCA, BE – Comp/IT
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Should be a Microsoft certified professional for Dynamics AX
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Understanding of ERP Applications / Business Application
Job Description for AX functional consultant:
MS Axapta Consultant to do requirement analysis, process mapping, implementation planning, application design document, testing and client interfacing for projects
Ability to analyze client business requirements and objectives
Handle the responsibility of Customizations/Development and Administration work on Axapta ERP projects
Actively involved in the integration projects between Axapta ERP and third party products/APIs
Migration of data from the legacy system into Axpata using exchange schemes.
Knowledge of Inventory, Account Receivables, Accounts Payable and Production modules.
Position: Back Office Executive
Skills Required: Knowledge of MS word, MS excel and MS office including internet explorer. Good Typing speeds.
Written communication skills will be part of the requirement. Good verbal communication skills are an added advantage.
Timings: Night Shift. 7.30 pm to 5.30 am
Will be required to enter incoming purchase orders/faxes into pre-defined excel sheets or web forms across remote desktops.
Will be required to maintain accurate reports of work done.
Might also be required to enter product details from printed catalogs into excel sheets or web forms
Experience: >1 year / Fresher
Qualifications: Graduation, or diploma or specialized course in computers.
KRAs: Will be given a number of entries to be done on a day to day basis. These must be finished in one shift. During his tenure will be required to compose emails with the report of daily work done and time taken.
We are looking for the position of Design Head/ Design Lead
Some Brief description of the JD
• Candidates should be Graduate in Engineering / Science / Commerce /Computers
• 8+ years of experience with Good visualization.
• Good knowledge of UX, interaction design & usability
• Should be able to take a lead in Web & Mobile UI Designing and handle Project and Client effectively.
• Experienced in creating Website Designs, Mobile UI Design and custom icons in line with the concepts and Brand requirement.
• Excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Should know custom Responsive Website Design standards.
• Working with deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team.
• Excellent communication skills
• Capable of managing a team
• Understand client briefs and actively contribute to the brainstorming and ideation process
• Design explorations for User Interfaces and related visual design
• Experience of User Experience planning, use case preparation and wireframe development
• Create User Interface designs referencing latest platform innovation and technology advancements
• Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members
• At ease in making senior client presentations
• Ultimate responsibility for creative QC
• Ongoing communication with team to help manage Concepts and deliver milestone objectives Participate in discussions on process and way of working improvement
• Contribute own ideas for internal projects and guidelines
We are looking for Navision Technical Consultant
Graduate(Any), Preferably MCA, BCA, BE – Comp/IT
Should be a Microsoft certified professional for Dynamics NAV 2009/2013
Minimum 2-4 yrs as a NAV Technical consultant.
Should have been involved in at least 2-3 complete NAV Implementation cycles.
Should have decent exposure to module estimation.
Exposure to Distribution, Manufacturing & Finance is preferable.
Should have decent exposure to Master setups and configuration.
Other Skills & Requirements
Thorough knowledge of C/AL, C Side & experience is a must.
Should have worked on Dynamics NAV 2009.
Ability to work in an environment that works to a first time right solutions.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Ability to define Technical documentation like user interface design, module design, data flows and flowcharts.
Good understanding of MS-SQL is required.
Incase if you don’t find this profile relevant then please feel free to share it with any of your friends or colleagues.
We are looking for a PHP Developer with 2+ years of hands on experience in developing shopping carts, e-commerce in PHP with MYSQL …
Job Title – Asst. Manager (Operations)
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
• Understand end to end pre-press Image Management/Publishing process.
• Undertake process analysis, identifying process improvement initiatives and work as ateam member
towards timely implementation.
• Able to analyze the raw contents and map it to the publishing software.
• Analysis of client requirement and knowledge transition.
• Responsible for all deliverables on time and meeting client requirements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Should be able to handle the process individually.
• Proficient in image editing software, publishing platforms and technologies.
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, on Windows /Mac platform and related typesetting
• Experience in managing all pre-press project activities.
• Good Computer skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
• Excellent knowledge of various MIS reports.
• Good Team management skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good data/content analysis skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and perform quickly.
Experience in Years: 8-10 Years
Position Business Development Executive (Night Shift)
Ready to work in night shifts.
Have good communication skills.
Experience: MBA Marketing Fresher’s
Responsible for pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities in the USA, UK and emerging territories.
Generate profiled prospects by research and tele screens
Setup appointments by using outbound Cold calls, outbound referral calls,
Follow up and precipitate/close sales with prospects
Fix-up online demonstrations and personal visits where required for interested prospects.
Perform online walkthroughs using telephone and remote PC tools.
Prepare proposals and communicate the same to the prospects
Provide up to date MIS reports on prospects/customers.
Position: Web Designer / Senior Web Designer
Work Experience: 4 – 5 Years
Skills Required: XHTML, CSS and Photoshop
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent knowledge in HTML 4.0, XHTML 2.0, CSS , Java Script ,Jquery Must have experience in
Good knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
Well aware of the latest trends in Design, web standards, concepts and industry trends.
Designing Exp. in Web 2.0 technology.
Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Develop clean and structured HTML 4.0, XHTML 2.0, CSS , Java Script ,Jquery and deliver with W3C compliance standards.
Must have experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Illustrator.
Participate in conceptualizing and analysis of new Website features.
Position: Graphic Artist (Only for Night Shift with 5 days Working)
Job Responsibility :
• Recreation of Vector Art, Page Makeup & Image Editing
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and Graphic production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Coral Draw
• Ability to create superior, original designs for Print.
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the given brief
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Solid understanding of client deliverable, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media